I thought I’d post here my reading schedule for the month of November. I have several buddy reads scheduled on Goodreads. Because I’m participating in a sequel challenge, nearly all of the books I already know I will read this month are sequels.
* Natural Born Angel (Immortal City #2), by Scott Speer.
* Blood Bound (Unbound #1), by Rachel Vincent.
* Sentinel (Covenant #5), by Jennifer L. Armentrout (reviewed in the previous entry).
* Anjos Da Morte (Filhos do Éden #2), by Eduardo Spohr (this is the book in Portuguese I mentioned in a previous entry).
* Hunting Lila (Lila #1), by Sarah Alderson.
* The Crown Of Embers (Fire and Thorns #2), by Rae Carson.
* Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #2), by Maggie Stiefvater.
* Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2), by Sarah J. Maas.
To Read (buddy reads already scheduled):
* Bloodrose (Nightshade #3), by Andrea Cremer.
* Allegiant (Divergent #3), by Veronica Roth.
* The Chaos of Stars, by Kiersten White.
* Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4), by Kimberly Derting.
* Legacy (Night School #2), by C. J. Daugherty.
* UnSouled (Unwind #3), by Neal Shusterman.
* Reached (Matched #3), by Ally Condie.
* Shadow Bound (Unbound #2), by Rachel Vincent.
That’s quite a lot of books, right? I confess I look at my Excel spreadsheet and get quite daunted by the amount of books already schedules. But then I remember that I spend a lot of time reading, so I guess it’ll be okay. And, of course, I’ll probably decide that I can’t wait to read a given book and just squeeze it in (that’s what happened to Sentinel).